| Call: +44 07785 948851
Whether it's optimisation of an existing system or a new project, back office or quote and buy, we'll guide you with jargon free advice and practical hands on help. Your satisfaction is guaranteed, or your money back.
Our broker services span all areas of the business – marketing, sales, broking, claims, admin and accounts.
Here are some of the things we do at Enable:-
- IT strategy, IT infrastructure and IT recruitment
- Evaluating current system use
- Implementing improvements/Improving efficiency
- Tendering for software
- Software house contract checking service - beware the small
- Back office migration
- Broker acquisition and data conversion projects
- Websites and Intranets
- Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word and Excel
- Paperless office, procedures and work flow
- Front office, products, schemes and delegated authority (b2c &
- Reporting and manipulation of data
- Third party systems and integration
- SQL programming
- Customer self-service
- Social Media
- Business continuity planning
- Cyber risk management and education
Whatever your requirement, contact Andy Miller on 07785 948851.
Andy Miller is Owner & Managing Director of Enable. He’s a qualified insurance professional and spent 14 years as IT Director, Managing Director and shareholder of a large regional broker. He helped create a successful and large commercial broker network, taking the role of CEO in its wholesale broking division.
Andy's determined and passionate about his work helping clients drive value from their investment in technology.
A cookie is a small text file that a website can store on your computer to help keep track of different things, like if you want to stay logged into a website, or your preferences within a website. You can read more about them on this cookie Wikipedia article. or to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
By continuing to view this website you are consenting to these cookies.
If you would like more information on managing cookies in your browser including how to opt out of receiving cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.